Liwonde National Park
Volunteer from Fort Worth, TX preaching Sunday Service at Dowa Baptist Church.
The Bible says, "laughter does good like medicine." Puppet show brining laughter and fun
Volunteers from Texas having fun painting
nails with the children
Hope House Orphan Care Foundation Mission Adventure
Missions trips many times turn into adventures that the Lord is leading us on.These mission trip 'adventures' are always unforgettable. The interest that has been shown in preaching, medical, construction, teaching English and True Love Waits are only a few things that can be done.
Jim and Janelle Hamilton are the international coordinators and co-founders of Hope House Orphan Care Foundation. They will be the hosts while in country.
Everything we do and everywhere we go our main purpose will be to show
the love of Jesus and reach the lost. The fields in Malawi are ripe unto harvest and we will have the wonderful opportunity of getting to be a
part of what Jesus says in the book of John:
36 "The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is
people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the
37 You know the saying, 'One person plants and someone else harvests."
And it's true.
38 I sent you to harvest where you didn't plant; others had already done
the work, and you will gather the harvest." NLT
Praise God that we are being allowed to be a part of these scriptures being fulfilled.
Purpose of Malawi Missions
We will be working in villages around Dowa, Malawi:
1. Preaching and teaching will be used to reach the lost and disciple the new
2. The AIDS pandemic has left over a million orphans in Malawi. Teaching AIDS prevention to help people have a longer more fulfilling life and at the same time showing those that have AIDS how they can have a home in heaven after they leave this world.
3. Teaching and playing with orphans at the 3 Hope House locations. We will also have opportunities to go to schools and teach about Jesus.
4. We will be sharing the gospel using the Bible and personal testimonies.
5. The Jesus Film in Chichewa can be shown in different villages in the evenings and a salvation message will be brought to reach large groups of people.
6. And much, much more. There is always lots to do and looking for helping hands to join us here in Malawi.
Malawi is a country in the central southeast part of Africa and is in the top three
poorest countries in the world. The longevity of life in Malawi averages 50yrs old due to inadequate health care, malaria, typhoid, cholera, and the pandemic of AIDS. The average annual income is $278 a year with many having no income and surviving only on what they can grow each year. The country only gets rain a few months out of the year causing a very short growing time.
Interested in Going?
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on trips.
Team helping with painting and building repairs.